Who: Girls 8 to 12 years old
When: 1st and 3rd Saturdays
Where: Various parishes and parks
Protector Saint: St. Francis of Assisi
Section Leader: Akela — Sunny Shaw
The Timber Wolf Promise
I promise to do my best to be faithful to God, my parents, and my country, to keep the law of the Timber Wolf den, and to do a good turn for somebody every day.
The Timber Wolf Law
The wolf listens to the old wolf, the wolf does not listen to herself.
The Timber Wolf Rules
- The Timber Wolf thinks of others first.
- The Timber Wolf opens his eyes and his ears.
- The Timber Wolf is always clean.
- The Timber Wolf always tells the truth.
- The Timber Wolf is always happy.
The Timber Wolf Prayer
Lord Jesus, Who loves us so tenderly, give us the grace to love like You. Make our hearts joyful to sing Your marvels, our hands clever to help, our eyes very soft to see and comfort others, and our ears totally ready to listen to You. Grant us the grace to always do our best. Amen.